Thursday, March 15, 2012

Secret Garden (More Kodak Ektar 100 Shots)


All images: 35mm Kodak Ektar 100, Canon Elan 7ne, Canon 17-40mm f/4L.
(October 2011, Benicia, California)
Okay, maybe not so secret. These are all images taken at K's parents' home. They have this wonderfully eclectic backyard that I always take time to photograph whenever I am there. It also was another great opportunity to do additional testing of the Kodak Ektar film. As I've mentioned previously, once you figure out how to scan it the results are really spectacular - bright, saturated colors and good contrast. As long as this film is available, I'm afraid my Velvia 50 slide film will not be seeing much love. Looking forward to trying out this film in medium format once Spring hits and there is a little color in the landscape again.













No comments: